Saturday, September 27, 2008

sunbeam / birds on a wire


I really have no words for today. It's was a good day of getting stuff done around the house and yard. I didn't get a photo from her today so I chose a random photo from her flickr site and not until I placed it with mine that I took this morning did I see the crazy similarities - even down to the angle of the rays coming into the angle of the wire. Another pleasant surprise. / there's a blackout in Athens. haha go dawgs!
"Just as there comes a warm sunbeam into every cottage window, so comes a love - born of God's care for every need." - Nathaniel Hawthorne

1 comment:

ELK said...

Oh how I love those two images Mom! How is Kirby Taylor?

footnote

The photos on the left are taken by me, Leslye, the mother. The photos on the right are taken by my daughter, Taylor – unless otherwise noted. Comments are always welcome. thanks
If you care to visit, I, Leslye, have another blog - AutumnSun where I ramble around different paths and pleasures of my own.