Saturday, January 17, 2009

this and that


solo post - L
Today consisted of a little of this, and a little of that, and not much of anything. I started out the day saying, "don't put off til tomorrow what you can do today" with my mind set on getting some things accomplished. See that TurboTax CD back there on my computer? That's what I was thinking I would do today and yes it got shoved to the back and was not touched further. I got side tracked many times - mostly with... well I don't know really but I enjoyed my day. Hope you enjoyed yours.
T, I sure hope you join me again soon.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little of this and a little of that is good sometimes! Glad you had an enjoyable day. There's always tomorrow for doing taxes!

Suvarna said...

Some days are just meant to be enjoyed, glad you had a good one.

georgia b. said...

love this cat and mouse theme. intentional? either way, so neat.
:)

Anonymous said...

That's what I accomplished today too - a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

Anonymous said...

Hi Spread Your Wings, thank you for visiting my blog. Yes I am not young...but I still have kids at home, 10, 13, and 16 year old daughters and an 18 year old son. I love your blog's name. Spread your wings is so often a theme in my art. There are birds in almost every one of my pictures. Take care.

Unknown said...

distractions are healing in themselves, this i have learnt...

Char said...

:) love the kitty on the bed

Sage Ravenwood said...

It's quite easy to get distracted by anything but taxes. Sounds like whatever you did it was a relaxing day. (Hugs)Indigo

Relyn Lawson said...

I've had a this and that kind of weekend. Done nothing much, but sure have enjoyed it. Glad you did, too.

footnote

The photos on the left are taken by me, Leslye, the mother. The photos on the right are taken by my daughter, Taylor – unless otherwise noted. Comments are always welcome. thanks
If you care to visit, I, Leslye, have another blog - AutumnSun where I ramble around different paths and pleasures of my own.