Sunday, January 23, 2011

clever / smart


L - Nikon / T - Nikon

Because I purchased TOMS shoes at Christmas, I got this clever direct mail piece in the mail the other day. It felt like a very personal "thank you". Directly from Blake himself, right? It said, "wear this bracelet in pride, and know we are all in this together." I'm happy to support the TOMS shoes One for One movement. / the prices of books are completely ridiculous these days. so i ordered mine from amazon - used. it's hard to justify buying them new when you can usually get completely fine used copies.
all i have to say is "don't let school get in the way of your education." - mark twain

3 comments:

ELK said...

you find the best fun to share here .. i have used the TOms fabric for my birds before ,,,

Char said...

i love amazon for their deals. and yes, i would have to say i would feel it was personal too

Relyn Lawson said...

This reminds me of Anthropologie. Each year I look forward to my little birthday gift.

footnote

The photos on the left are taken by me, Leslye, the mother. The photos on the right are taken by my daughter, Taylor – unless otherwise noted. Comments are always welcome. thanks
If you care to visit, I, Leslye, have another blog - AutumnSun where I ramble around different paths and pleasures of my own.