Tuesday, January 12, 2010

warm light / sun light


T- Nikon / L - Nikon

Today her's in on the left and mine is on the right (it just looked better that way)

i love the contrast between the wintry exterior and warm, homey interior. i get to see this lovely light every day now since my classes get out early [: / I guess we were both thinking about the warmth of sunlight and the beauty of it, especially during these cold, cold days. Evee seemed to enjoy that beam of sunlight too. Tomorrow is supposed to be much warmer - into the 40s I think.

8 comments:

Char said...

i love the sunlight of these clear days we're having and hopefully a morning tomorrow above freezing (fingers crossed)

S. Etole said...

pets and sunlight were just made for each other ...

ELK said...

what a beautiful shot of evee...she looks so content

Jewels said...

Nice how you were both drawn to the sunlight!

d smith kaich jones said...

Love that you rearranged the photos - perfect. And love, love, love the warmth here - wanna just snuggle with Evee; she has the right idea.

:) Debi

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a dog like Evee. She looks so content.

beth said...

look at us praising the idea of 40 degrees...warmth...and so much joy !

love the photos...as if he's waiting for someone to come home thru a door that doesn't belong to him...

margie said...

i love when i can't see that there are two photos.

footnote

The photos on the left are taken by me, Leslye, the mother. The photos on the right are taken by my daughter, Taylor – unless otherwise noted. Comments are always welcome. thanks
If you care to visit, I, Leslye, have another blog - AutumnSun where I ramble around different paths and pleasures of my own.