Thursday, January 14, 2010

sparkle / glow


solo post - L, iphone

We are having a warming trend like the weather men said we would. The morning started out chilly but warmed up to a balmy 50ยบ - warm enough to eat lunch outdoors. And I sure did need some time in the sun. On drive home the sky was awash with amazing colors. So pretty I was taking a photo at almost every stop light, then I had to stop by the Trader Joes. When I stepped out of the store the sky looked like it was on fire.
It will be near 60 tomorrow! I plan to be outside planting flowers? Just kidding. Hope you have an incredible weekend.

12 comments:

S. Etole said...

sounds and looks delightful ...

Cindy said...

i love this set. enjoy!

ELK said...

as my mom use to say "brilliant minds think alike" :))))))

Char said...

i've been in love with the sunsets too - they have been stunning this month.

gorgeous shots.

georgia b. said...

oh, my! that frost picture is awesome! i love the sweeping motion of the frost against the lines of the trees. wonderful visual pattern here!

it's warming up here, too. i heard it would be in the 50s here tomorrow. but it was so cold today, i'm not sure if i believe it. : )

enjoy the warm weather.

Line said...

this is gorgeous!!!

beth said...

wow....lunch outside ?.....lucky !!

I'm hoping for 35 tomorrow and no gloves :)

SE'LAH... said...

brilliant photos...i'm especially drawn to the first one...talk about being at the right place at the right time.

glad i had a moment to stop by today.

one love.

Jewels said...

Very nice colour :)

peachey said...

leslye, these are gorgeous!

Relyn Lawson said...

We had 57 today and I was giddy. Our recess went suspiciously long. Oops.

d smith kaich jones said...

Well, as everyone has already said, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Gorgeous! And we too had a warm bit spell just this very week. Almost 70 and I cannot tell you how HARD it was to stay inside.

:) Debi

footnote

The photos on the left are taken by me, Leslye, the mother. The photos on the right are taken by my daughter, Taylor – unless otherwise noted. Comments are always welcome. thanks
If you care to visit, I, Leslye, have another blog - AutumnSun where I ramble around different paths and pleasures of my own.