Friday, February 24, 2012

to stay warm / snuggle


L - iphone / T - Nikon

Seems the only photos we have lately is either knitting, skies, dogs, or cats. That's sad. We need to get out more.
I was excited that this year I finally learned how to knit. I can make myself cute scarves and hats to stay warm - and I made several. Yet, I never even got a chance to wear them. I even made a scarf and hat for Keith's birthday in March. Maybe we'll still find a place visit in the snow before winter truly turns to spring.
I love this photo Taylor took of Daisy and Bunny. She is so happy that they like to snuggle in the same bed. It's so cute to see them both sleeping there together.

(did I ever even tell you my fiance's name? - it's Keith ;)

1 comment:

S. Etole said...

Such warmth in these two photos.

footnote

The photos on the left are taken by me, Leslye, the mother. The photos on the right are taken by my daughter, Taylor – unless otherwise noted. Comments are always welcome. thanks
If you care to visit, I, Leslye, have another blog - AutumnSun where I ramble around different paths and pleasures of my own.