Tuesday, February 14, 2012

celebrations of love


L - iphone / T - iphone

A special Valentine delivery for me and a surprise party for Taylor.
I'm not a girl who cares for red roses that much but he knows I like spring tulips. He's smart to remember.
Taylor turned 22 on the 12th, Sunday. But she had to work and couldn't come home. I felt kinda sad when she called me Saturday and said she was making her own birthday cupcakes and was going to take them to work for her birthday. I was glad that her co-workers helped her celebrate her special day with a surprise cake as well. / i have the best co-workers ever.
I hope you have enjoyed a day filled with sweet surprises - kisses and flowers too.

4 comments:

S. Etole said...

Happy Valentine's Day to both of you. The tulips are such a pretty spring sight.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Taylor is 22 already and soon to graduate. I've been reading your blog since she went off to college and now you're getting married this fall, I love having been able to see parts of your lives though your blog posts. Belated birthday greetings to Taylor.

Jewels said...

I came over to see the pink tulips and yellow roses!!! You must come and see the pic I'm posting tomorrow of the tulips :)

Relyn Lawson said...

"He" sounds wonderful; so thoughtful. I love that.

Happy, happy birthday to sweet Taylor. She's quite a young woman.

footnote

The photos on the left are taken by me, Leslye, the mother. The photos on the right are taken by my daughter, Taylor – unless otherwise noted. Comments are always welcome. thanks
If you care to visit, I, Leslye, have another blog - AutumnSun where I ramble around different paths and pleasures of my own.