Tuesday, January 10, 2012

home / away


L - Nikon / T -iphone

Knitting has been an obsession around our house - ever since Christmas when my 10 year old niece taught us all how to knit. She was such a great teacher she had me, my brother, Taylor, my sister-in-law, and my fiance all knitting a scarf. It was my brother who put us all to shame though. He has already completed 3 scarves and 2 hats! Taylor is knitting her second scarf. I, however, just finished my first one - and it's not so pretty. I'll keep trying. / chicago was fun but i was glad to get back home - to see miss daisy and my bunny, and to get back in the swing of things.
stay away from lonely places - ron terada exhibit at the contemporary museum in chicago.
lines from a willie nelson song
Remember that sorrow prospers
In a heart that never smiles
So stay away from lonely places for awhile

1 comment:

ELK said...

oh I missed this one... I love seeing Taylor knitting! and the lyrics are fab!

footnote

The photos on the left are taken by me, Leslye, the mother. The photos on the right are taken by my daughter, Taylor – unless otherwise noted. Comments are always welcome. thanks
If you care to visit, I, Leslye, have another blog - AutumnSun where I ramble around different paths and pleasures of my own.