Wednesday, February 27, 2013

bean toss / cornhole

L - iphone / T - iphone

This week at work we are having games and contest to benefit MSK's Cycle for Survival. Today my partner and I are going on to the final round in the bean toss tournament. In addition to bean toss we have had a trivia tournament ($10 per team to enter) and "wear a crazy hat" day. Today if you donated $5 you could wear your workout clothes. That's not something I would expose others to but I will play bean toss (or cornhole as the southerns call it). / beating everyone at cornhole. my dad came to visit me and took me out to the famous The Loveless Cafe... delicious southern cooking.

who would imagine bean toss/ cornhole for both of us, in the same week, in different locations? crazy.

No comments:

footnote

The photos on the left are taken by me, Leslye, the mother. The photos on the right are taken by my daughter, Taylor – unless otherwise noted. Comments are always welcome. thanks
If you care to visit, I, Leslye, have another blog - AutumnSun where I ramble around different paths and pleasures of my own.