Thursday, October 20, 2011

pink noses/ blue eyes


T- iphone

"please! take me home with you. i will love you forever."

Taylor has a job now. Yay! for her - yay for me. She is a "pet placement counselor". It's a job that she will enjoy this last year of college - allowing her flexibility with a little spending money. I think she likes it a lot - how could she not when she gets to play with these sweet little guys.
This is the company's mission statement that she had to recite at training:
"We are dedicated to matching the right pet with the right customer and meeting the needs of both. To our customers who already have pets, we are dedicated to enhancing their knowledge and enjoyment of the human-animal bond."
I think she'll be good at her job.

7 comments:

S. Etole said...

Her heart will truly be engaged with her job.

Unknown said...

it's a wonderful job, but I would have a serious problem with all those cute faces!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd be in deep trouble too with all of those cutie pies.

georgia b. said...

oh, my!
that would be the most fun job!

i'll take both the pink nose and the blue eyes! so sweet. if i could, i would get a dog. i finally got my child... next goal is to get a dog. then i'm set. =)

Jewels said...

Wow, what a great job for a pet lover!

ELK said...

she will be wonderful .. a fulfilling but emotional job!

Relyn Lawson said...

Awwwwww.........


by the way, I think she will, too.

footnote

The photos on the left are taken by me, Leslye, the mother. The photos on the right are taken by my daughter, Taylor – unless otherwise noted. Comments are always welcome. thanks
If you care to visit, I, Leslye, have another blog - AutumnSun where I ramble around different paths and pleasures of my own.